Thank you for your interest in career opportunities at L. Lopez, CPA & Associates.
Experienced Tax Professional
Full Time & Part Time Opportunities Available Now
L. Lopez, CPA & Associates is rapidly growing and seeking individuals with exceptional accounting and/or bookkeeping experience. Bilingual candidates speaking and writing in Spanish and English is a plus. Immediate full and part-time positions are available. A flexible work schedule is available for the right candidate.
We would like these individuals to have a minimum of three (or more) years of accounting and Quick Books experience. Prior experience in a CPA firm preferred. General accounting knowledge necessary to perform duties including accounts receivables/payables, prepare monthly and quarterly payroll deposits and returns, prepare monthly sales tax prepayments and quarterly sales tax returns, general ledger journal entries, bank reconciliation, month-end closing procedures, and preparation of basic financial statements. Must have an understanding of financial statements including the proper presentation of all accounts.
- AA or four-year degree from an accredited college.
- Minimum of three years of experience with QuickBooks.
- Bilingual in English and Spanish is a plus.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills.
- Self-directed, attention to detail, and a team player.
- Excellent client service skills.
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written.
- Ability to work in a small office environment and interact with staff.
- Proficiency with Google Drive (Docs and Sheets), Microsoft Excel, and Word.
- Office Administrator
- Office Manager
- Junior Tax Preparer
- Senior Tax Preparer
- Tax Manager
Compensation based upon experience.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time